Wednesday, June 23, 2010


It's been a long while. Simply because i'm no tech savvy and due to memory lapse, forgot my password and 2010 was just a busy year. I started a new job away from Pediatrics, and went to H-STAR Institute (Human Sciences Technology Advance Research). Well, I have to Praise God because despite the busyness, I still have a job. I serve 5 directors, and believe me, it's not quite fun, adding to it setting up seminars and workshops and all it's additions, I get my crazy days, very tired days, but over all, still good. God's word in 1Thess 5:18 "Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus" just makes me realize and appreciate whatever is in front of me, day in and day out. I love the area where I am at, it's by the oval, the center of the university. I love working here at Stanford because the environment is so wonderful. When I am too overwhelmed at work, I just step outside and walk around, sit inside the church and it gives me rest and some peace and quietness. Walking along Palm Drive gives me a glimpse of God's greatness, goodness and awesome work because it is just a wonderful sight to behold specially in the early morning when it is still empty and not busy. Being in the center of the campus, it gives me a sense of where God is, that He Himself is in the center and can simply keep an eye on me, no matter where I am. I can't help but be reminded His word in Psalm 5:3,"Listen to my voice in the morning Lord. Each morning I bring my requests to You and wait expectantly." That He is there, right in the center of my life and is hearing me, whenever I call unto Him. It gives me the strength to face the day..."Thank you Lord Jesus, for being the God of the universe, for hearing my tiny voice despite the vastness of your creation. For in You, I am special."

1 comment:

  1. I do that sometimes, Tita. I step outside my nook and skip (not walk) while chanting the Lord's name. It's not comparable with the beauty that surrounds you though. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete