Thursday, February 24, 2011

The David in Me...


Cast me not away from your presence O Lord, take not your Holy Spirit from me...Psalm 51:11

Though I get lost in the ocean of confusion and just be drifting, save me, O God.
Lead me ashore, toYour solid ground where I can stand firmly; for You are my refuge and my strength.
Lead me to the Rock that is Higher than I am, Jesus, the Rock of my salvation.
I will dread the day if and when I lose my discerning between evil and good, bad from right, God forbid. Though I may have offended you thousand times, over and over, please, forgive me and never ever leave my side.
Keep the conviction in my heart to choose your righteousness, rather than my selfishness.
O Jesus, I love you dearly. Thank you for Your saving grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment