Tuesday, November 16, 2010

what's in the middle is what counts...

I was trying to find a good lesson to share to my ladies group this wednesday and i came across this devotional from Rick Warren that is shared to me by Tita Cora Bautista everyday and it spoke about worrying. That God sets the date of our birthday, the date of our death, but what counts is what we do in the in between of birth and death. That made me realized how true that statement was! That rather than being worried about things, which does not add anything to our life, rather, instead, we must just pray and not worry about tomorrow because our Great God who is the provider of all our needs will indeed take care of our days. Let's be reminded instead of what is needed to live each day. That we may do the works God has imparted to us, to share His message of salvaton, to be a source of hope and encouragement to others, that our way of living will reflect the goodness of Christ.
Let not the busyness of life rob me of my time with You, my Savior, my best friend and above all, my God. That I may have more of a discerning spirit between good and evil. Lord, teach me to number my days that I may gain a heart of wisdom(Psalm 90:12) and live for You and your glory! In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment