Tuesday, May 1, 2012

February 27, 2012...New Hope!

As I sat on my train ride going to work, in the early hour of the morning, I am sitting on the train, window side and I see the sun rising.  I couldn't help but see the great work of God's hands in the brightness of the sun rising.  Despite the "down feeling and whirlwind thoughts" I have, I couldn't help but marvel at the beauty of God's creation, finding hope in my heart that after every night and darkness, is the promise of a new day, His mercies being new every morning and being in the presence of the Mighty God that I love and serve.  I wrote...

Out of the radiant rays of the sun that never fails to rise,
rise in me, O Christ, my Saviour.
Your beauty abounds,
just like Your wonderful, amazing grace,
live in me, O Jesus my Lord.

In your peace, I find comfort and rest;
In your promises, I find hope,
In your love, I find strength.
Guide me today,  that I may give glory to Your Name.
I love you Jesus, live in me, I pray.  Amen

2/27/12 6:35am on caltrain

No comments:

Post a Comment