Tuesday, January 29, 2019

2017 & 2018 ...where are you???

    Wow, 😲 I missed two long year (2017 & 2018).  I better write, thus,  2019, January 9, to be exact, I am starting again!   Welcome 2019!

    Being at this age, mentally, that is, is so much harder in remembering what has transpired, not even an hour ago!  Physically, feeling every pain, fingers, knees, joints, lower spine, wrinkling skin, etc., is a constant reminder to ask the Lord to teach us to number our days, that we may (continually) gain a heart of wisdom (Psalm 90:12).  Every incident, every experience, is tied up with God's Word lately, which is good, because it's a reminder of how we constantly need to depend on Him, and Him ALONE!

Psalm 143:8 " Let me hear your unfailing love each morning; for I am trusting You.  Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you."

     Indeed, is my daily prayer.  I have to remind myself to remain in Him, so He can remain in me, to cleanse me of my unrighteousness, so He can hear me. Like David in Psalm 51, "let not your Holy Spirit depart from me, that I may walk in your truth."  It's all I long for, to always know of the Lord's presence in my life, to remain in Him, to learn to be content, and to reflect Him in my life, which is hard.  Being Christ-like does not come easy, sometimes with a high price. But it's all worth it, for the lessons learned, for the experiences gained and above all for the obedience and strength to make the the changes.  How can one go wrong with that?  Especially if the architect of our lives is the one drawing it?  Not sure what the days ahead mean again.  One can't plan enough, one can't foresee enough, though we make plans, it's still the Lord Jesus Christ directing our every step (Proverbs16:9)
    And who could better partner with me than my our own "Tiny" in my prayers?

      "Lord Jesus, I commit to you my days.  Not just me, but my whole family.  Ray, Addi, Ria and Andrew.  Our plans of finding the right place You will direct us this year or the coming years, whether to stay in California, or move away.  We don't hold our future, YOU do!  Just keep our hearts in tune with Yours, that we may know, we are following your lead.
      And for the rest of the Almeda family, my mom, siblings and spouses, children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren. We humbly ask that the curse of sin be broken and cut in our generation and not get passed to our children anymore.  We would like to experience more of your goodness, mercy and grace.  May every blessing be deserving, may your grace abound and may your light so shine upon us, as your good deeds be seen in us, so that You, our Father, will be glorified.  This we give thanks and pray, In JESUS' Mighty Name. Amen"





No comments:

Post a Comment